Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I disrespect you all!

You all should fire me.  Find a new blogger.   Kick my ass to the curb and tell me to get a real job.  I've gone weeks without any updates.  It's terrible, but it also is exactly what happens when I have no readers.  No accountability, no need to actually hold to what I had said.

Integrity?  Holding myself to a vow that I made to imaginary readers?  ...mmmm...eh.  At the end of the week, it really came down to how it is difficult to write a blog that is more than just opinion.  If I wanted this blog to contain more than just my opinions, I needed to do some real work.  That is time consuming.  And time is not cheap.  I needed to occupy myself with jobs that actually paid.  I still do.  I'm just taking a small break to update this because I feel guilty for not updating this.

Gibberish is an update.  Not worth reading, but it's an update.  We'll see if I can spare an hour or two this week to pull together a real column.

No comments:

Post a Comment